Ahead of the upcoming NFL season, Kambi has released their yearly NFL report, which looks back at some interesting betting statistics that were found on the Kambi network from the 2021-22 NFL season kick-off game, all the way through the Super Bowl.
Now in its fourth year, Kambi’s NFL Season Report highlights key betting activity trends and data gathered from across the industry’s premium sports betting supplier.
Within the report, you’ll find:
- Top players, teams, and games by handle
- NFL bettors’ behaviors across other leagues
- Teams that bettors were backing in key states across the US
- Minute-by-minute pre-game, and in-game betting activity during the Super Bowl
- A look at the college football season
- Insights from some of the top NFL traders at Kambi
Simon Noy, Kambi’s Head of Trading, said: “The NFL Season report aims to inform on what has become a sports betting juggernaut for operators.
Continue reading Kambi releases 2021-2022 NFL report ahead of upcoming season at Sports Betting Operator.